Good Morning Internet.
I’ve been thinking about those beautiful/hilarious things that you hear when people dedicate songs to someone they are crazy for.
The dj always has a silky 1940s smoking actress voice, and makes even the most disturbing love stories seem magical. For Example (please read the following with that sassy narrator voice in mind):
“Salvador, Erin cares so much for you, that she has asked to dedicate ‘Bryan Adam’s Heaven’ to you to celebrate your 4 day anniversary.”
“This is 18 with a bullet, to Smokey out in San Quentin from Sad Eyes in Monterey Park”
Either one shows the awesome dedication that people have for one another.
Today let’s dedicate some songs to Isabel!
I am going to post 5 songs that would make Isabel mildly to incredibly uncomfortable if you dedicated them to her on radio stations. Give them a try, I will even give you the intro to them… remember its Isabel from San Diego.
1. “Yes hello, this is Lauren and I want to dedicate a song that means so much to my friend Isabel… it will always remind her of that time we stayed up and watched ‘Centerstage’ in the middle of the night after being in a bus while trying to fix our friends t-shirt from exposing her boob while our Physics teacher slept.” (This is not too oddly specific)
SOME MANDY MOORE SONG
2. “This song is dedicated to Isabel, And she knows why”
3. “For as long as Isabel’s and my lives have intertwined I can not imagine a better song to describe her. This is for you Isabel”
GETTING JIGGY WITH IT
4. “Just the thought of being dedicated this R.Kelly Song will make Isabel feel like the only girl in the world.”
YOU REMIND ME OF SOMETHING
5. “This song was written about her by her truest, gingeriest love. A love like theirs is forever and magical… like a unicorn walking during sunset on the beach of love”
Have a happy Tuesday Isabel!