There are many serious questions we ask ourselves everyday. The most important of them all is what type of fruit would we be, if we were turned into a fruit by a fruit wizard?
You Are a Lemon
You have a very distinct personality. And if you’re not being sweet, you’re a little hard to take.
You’re a bit overpowering, especially in one on one situations.
And while you are very dominant, sometimes your power is needed and appreciated.
You can liven up a dull situation, and you definitely bring a fresh outlook.
You are a bit of an acquired taste, and you tend to grow on people over time.
People feel refreshed and rejuvenated after spending time with you.
Try it for yourself maybe you are a pineapple… or even a mango!
If I were a real Lemon… I’d be this one:
I really just wanted to make a new post. But I have nothing to really say.
I don’t even have a doodle to post.
I need to get on that.
In a Pee Wee Herman like chain of events. Nancy Has decided to become a Palm Reader, due to the fact she can read my mind through the internet.
Her new stand is located in front of the Wendy’s.
Can I get a fortune and a frosty?
I had to photoshop this… because I pictured it so clearly in my mind.
There have been many reasons as of late that contribute to the lack of site posts.
In fact I got no funnies today… nor any Gaston references to pass on to the people…
But I would like to make a little shout out to my dog who passed away yesterday…
I would like to think she’s eating hot dogs with Jesus right now.
Amber my beagle 1999-2010
Today I let my mind wander wobble about the best projects ever and this is what I came up with.
As a disclaimer: this stems from the theory of Taco Room created by Jimmy and me.
1. A less exclusive and fancy version of taco room for less fancy hungry people (like how vera wang has a clothing line for kohls). I call it “burrito foyer”, it gives people the thrill of taco room with the fun hipster notion of “the hole in the wall eatery.”
2. Taco Universe. The biggest best place to ever eat a taco. ever. period:
3. Enchilada Estates, it’s kind of like the Americana… except you live in your own suburban wonderland with 24/7 access to a concierge ready to serve you with the brilliant award winning menu of everyones favorite taco room.
To quote Amber these ideas is “bomb diggity.”
Okay this weekend I saw Popeye at this place called Oinksters in Eagle Rock.(btw delicious food)
I was really perplexed by the obsession of Bluto had for Olive Oyl being as:
1. She was totally into Popeye.
2. She looked like this:
And I was thinking there are so many other cartoon girls out there Bluto… and some of them look like this:
And all she has in her cartoons are a creepy wolf, and Sr. Droopy. I’m sure she’d totally dig you.
I am like #6 greatest matchmaker ever!
Sometimes people are bored. Some people have creativity.
Those people can think of ingenious ways to overcome such boredom, especially when mixed together.
So this nugget of non-motivation came from someone in the scientific field:
This is like a double burn, since I
forgot* my doodles today.
*when you simply forget something refer to the above poster.
Yesterday, Madame Tussaud’s exhibited their latest wax figure, of non celebrity Kim Kardashian.
I think this means that Madam Tussaud’s has officially ran out of people to make into wax statues of. Because this was totally unneccessary.
My sister and I have compiled a list of more deserving “celebrities” to make that waxy leap:
1. Television starlet and media mogul, Judge Judy:
2. Steve Buscemi, we prefer his look from the wedding singer:
3. Brother of Charlie Sheen and mighty duck aficionado Emilio Estevez:
4. Reality TV darling Flavor Flav, hopefully in this pose:
5. The Jackson 5’s cuddly and adorable Marlon Jackson, in a member’s only jacket:
6. Superfreaky Rick James (but not the mary jane girls)
7. Wouldn’t you love to grab your price scanner and get a photo with Flo from Progressive?
8. The whitest and nerdiest Weird Al:
9. How about the Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters?
10. And finally the scandalous and sexiest boat captain alive… the Gorton’s fisherman: