Yesterday, Madame Tussaud’s exhibited their latest wax figure, of non celebrity Kim Kardashian.
I think this means that Madam Tussaud’s has officially ran out of people to make into wax statues of. Because this was totally unneccessary.
My sister and I have compiled a list of more deserving “celebrities” to make that waxy leap:
1. Television starlet and media mogul, Judge Judy:
2. Steve Buscemi, we prefer his look from the wedding singer:
3. Brother of Charlie Sheen and mighty duck aficionado Emilio Estevez:
4. Reality TV darling Flavor Flav, hopefully in this pose:
5. The Jackson 5’s cuddly and adorable Marlon Jackson, in a member’s only jacket:
6. Superfreaky Rick James (but not the mary jane girls)
7. Wouldn’t you love to grab your price scanner and get a photo with Flo from Progressive?
8. The whitest and nerdiest Weird Al:
9. How about the Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters?
10. And finally the scandalous and sexiest boat captain alive… the Gorton’s fisherman: