Good Afternoon People of the Internet,
Yes the wait is nearly over… In a mere few hours the Isabel Stare-A-thon 2010 will be upon us.
Are you ready for a whole new month of Stare?
Have you got your binoculars out of storage?
Have you found a good watching space?
Have you set your phasers to stare?
Well I hope you have!!!!!!!!!!
Since this weekend I was trapped at home with 5 very small, super homeless kittens (I will explain in another post.) I decided to clean up and give away some already read books. Including books I’ve had since high school… Like that one from Mr. O’s class that we never ever used, not even once.
On a side note: One of my personal favorites “The Picture of Dorian Gray” will never be given away, but was with those stacks of books.
To get to the point of this post… I was perusing my old reading material when a hilarious list slid out from between its pages. It was a list with who my high school friends would be if it were the 1980’s.
The answers are as follows:
Christine’s tide would be high as Blondie’s front woman Deborah Harry
Isabel would be rocking and rolling as Joan Jett.
Nikki T. would be Chrissy Hynde of the Pretenders fame. Because both of them love black clothes
Lisa was would be lacey glove wearing Madonna…
and Yours truly would be the Technicolor Cyndi Lauper.
All of these things still in a way make sense.
There is something to say about the hilarious truths of High School girls. Boy, do I still love making lists though.
Can I compare thee to a summer’s day? No, well… Okay, how about some celebrities?
Viciously Sweet brings to you a top 10 list of characters and people that Eric reminds us of. To add to the accuracy of our claims we picked a one word description of each contender and submitted to our voting audience, Eric. And then our voters (Eric) generously took the time to say which of the descriptions were most important to him.
Yonadab and I proudly present these 10 facets of Eric, in High Definition.
10. Eric is kind of like Jimmy Kimmel. They both have a flair for epicness and both sing songs about Ben Affleck. Also I’m pretty sure neither of them like Matt Damon.
9. Eric is kind of like Tim Taylor from “Home Improvement” if you want a further description of this contact our offices “fixed” or “dead” refrigerator. Or our “unbroken” printer.
8. Eric is like Gabriel Iglesias. He likes to not only make funny haha’s but he also is the #1 fan of fluffyness.
7. Eric is kind of like Neil Patrick Harris. He’s all about musicals, and the ladies. Well NPH is also all about musicals… and well he’s about the ladies on “How I Met Your Mother” which Eric is a total fan of.
6. Eric really likes musicals. In fact he’s kind of like the entire cast of Beauty and the Beast….
5. Eric is like that comic collector guy from the Simpsons. He’s always and 100% Star Trek, SCI-FI and HD.
4. Eric is a lot like Jack Donaghy. I really thought that this was going to be higher on the list because after all, the man breathes professionalism. He is so PSIC (professional superintendent in command) that everyone wants to CC him on their emails.
3. He’s kind of like that guy from Man Vs. Food. Adam Richman. If he weren’t so excited about technology and professionalism… eating delicious food could be his job.
2. Eric is like Johnny 5 from “Short Circuit”. He’s always about technology and always discussing inputs and outputs. He’s also all about the ladies… remember how Johnny 5 was all about Stefanie’s input??? He’s also so not into dissasemble.
To illustrate I give you this clip:
Are you ready for #1?
1. Eric is exactly like Eric Cartman. Dislike of Hippies, cravings for KFC, feelings about Gingers, and poor people… It’s all right here.
I believe the world will never be the same because of polymer clay. You can make into everything… from people to fruit, or even clay
4. Jars of Clay
Um I don’t really listen to them.. but they have a greatest hits so… that must mean they are RAD!!!
3. Henry Clay
Slick founder of the Whig Party, as well as secretary of State. He was known as the “Great Pacifier” and “The Great Compromiser”… which is pretty freaking great. He was in a close tie with our # 2 spot… but unfortunately his last name is clay… not his first, so #3 is his spot
A natural material that is awesome. This was a really hard one to pick…
Like Anyone else could be at the top of this list????
honorable mention: Andrew Dice Clay- who I don’t like so he’s not on this list.