I was going to post something that had to due with my never ending cavalcade of life failures. But after I had lunch with a friend I realized it really isn’t so bad. I wouldn’t be who I am without failures, and there was no way I wouldn’t have tried.
It’s just one of those things… that just didn’t work out for Ol’ Laurie Lue
Then this morning I heard it was one of my fashion icons/ cosmic twin’s birthday!!!
And I live for Birthday’s…
Especially… Brandon Flowers!!!
Not only is he the lead singer of the “Killers”… but he also has a penchant for the Cure and wearing fashion while carving out some melodies of his own that have a special place in my soul.
Happy Birthday Spaceman
He also reminds me that I really need to get a gold lame leopard print tuxedo… just for funsies.
Happy Wednesday good people of the internet,
Yeah… it’s been a long time.
I don’t know if anyone comes on here anymore.
But I still kinda exist in the world. And I’m always making art.
But I’m not always writing stories, which is kind of a bummer… and I’m wickedly out of practice.
For a quick countdown of updates of what’s happened in my life since my last post read below:
- I have have several new jobs- one of them is moderately successful freelancer of illustration
- I have helped several companies make graphics for marketing purposes
- I’m making a book
- I have gone from not visiting New York ever to visiting it 2 different season of the last year. I took a train between states in the United States and that was weird.
- I have seen seasons… and discovered there aren’t really any in California.
- I never grew taller
- I made a stunning mermaid Halloween costume
- I learned about premiere league soccer
- I have an instagram where sometimes I even show my own face: viciouslysweet08
- I’m still obsessed with music and illustrating people who I see every day
It’s good to be back,