Yeah… it’s been a long time.
I don’t know if anyone comes on here anymore.
But I still kinda exist in the world. And I’m always making art.
But I’m not always writing stories, which is kind of a bummer… and I’m wickedly out of practice.
For a quick countdown of updates of what’s happened in my life since my last post read below:
- I have have several new jobs- one of them is moderately successful freelancer of illustration
- I have helped several companies make graphics for marketing purposes
- I’m making a book
- I have gone from not visiting New York ever to visiting it 2 different season of the last year. I took a train between states in the United States and that was weird.
- I have seen seasons… and discovered there aren’t really any in California.
- I never grew taller
- I made a stunning mermaid Halloween costume
- I learned about premiere league soccer
- I have an instagram where sometimes I even show my own face: viciouslysweet08
- I’m still obsessed with music and illustrating people who I see every day
It’s good to be back,
2 thoughts on “Measured in Melody”
Thank you for the update. I miss the routine art , but enjoy browsing the history every now and then. Your work is distinctive and intriguing, colorful and imaginative. I hope to read about your books and any public art/literary efforts. Keep smilin’.
I’m going to start getting back into it… every time I have a real art or drawing lapse, I get very depressed. And right now I kind of feel that way.
I hope that the new drawings make you smile too ♥