Answer: To me it may just be, I almost failed a film class when I said it was my favorite film. Because the teacher looked at me and said she’d assume I liked Adam Sandler films. Although it was more than a diss on her part, I do like Adam Sandler and took this as a compliment.
Also it may be the best film because of classic moments like this:
2. Mr Belvedere. He’s always made me wish I had a curmudgeonly servant with a British accent. And…eww did anyone really like Kevin Owens?
3. Will I photobooth with Christine when we celebrate her and Isabel’s birthday? And does Isabel approve of us celebrating her birthday if she’s in San Diego? And when is a great time to go harrass Isabel in this San Diego?
4. This song. Because it’s not to late for “that”. And boy do I love non-specifics.
5. Why is it so cold and not raining? I was outside today and there was wind like a monsoon was upon me and then…… nothing.
Seriously thanks weather men. I could be wearing much cuter shoes!!!
6. Did my cat do something super heinous and bad today? In other news does anyone want a slightly used cat? He’s beige and has a bowtie for fancy occasions.
7. Why don’t I get glamour naps at work?
8. Is my niece like the cutest thing? I adore her absolute blondeness!
9. Will I ever make another marathon of Eric and the ladies? Will this upset Eric?
Answer: YES and YES!
10. Why doesn’t Starbucks advertise like this? I mean seriously Jason Sudeikis looks real good, and he’s drinking a Starbucks beverage.
On a sad note this is him as Floyd DeBarber… getting married to some yoga weirdo.
It is reported that Oprah & Eric are on the rocks again…
Today Eric was spotted on a tarmak with a guest.
After many questions about why he was on a tarmak & not at work there was a stunning revelation. Who exatcly is this lady with sassy braids? There are no reports to who the lady is, but 73% of people believe it is not Oprah.
Oprah later responded to Eric & his lady crazy ways…
In the Happiness Forecast of Isabel and Clay I would say it’s pretty awesome. They are so enamored by their own good times they have not a moment to think about Eric and the ladies.
Mr. Aiken and Isabel were spotted having a romantic and heavily fruited meal near the Eiffel Tower. Isabel was reported to have said after her meal, “I love this moment so much I would cheat on that other moment from before, marry this one and raise a family of tiny, little moments.”
Damn that’s happy. Eric I do believe Isabel has brought it… and all “Walking on Sunshine Style.”