To try to make an excuse for my recent lack of beautiful and delicious vocabulary words as of late, I’m going to be honest I have been trying to memorize vocabulary words for my Architectural exams…
Also an apology for me forgetting like every word yesterday to Angel and Christine who were kind, as well as “naturally disappointed”
This is quickly devastating my thoughts and transforming me into a creature who can only talk about ferrous metals and the coefficient of thermal expansion.
But I digress, lets get on to a doodle… oh dear heavenly farfisa its gotten to the doodles:
I am architecturally scarred.
Yesterday, Madame Tussaud’s exhibited their latest wax figure, of non celebrity Kim Kardashian.
I think this means that Madam Tussaud’s has officially ran out of people to make into wax statues of. Because this was totally unneccessary.
My sister and I have compiled a list of more deserving “celebrities” to make that waxy leap:
1. Television starlet and media mogul, Judge Judy:
2. Steve Buscemi, we prefer his look from the wedding singer:
3. Brother of Charlie Sheen and mighty duck aficionado Emilio Estevez:
4. Reality TV darling Flavor Flav, hopefully in this pose:
5. The Jackson 5’s cuddly and adorable Marlon Jackson, in a member’s only jacket:
6. Superfreaky Rick James (but not the mary jane girls)
7. Wouldn’t you love to grab your price scanner and get a photo with Flo from Progressive?
8. The whitest and nerdiest Weird Al:
9. How about the Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters?
10. And finally the scandalous and sexiest boat captain alive… the Gorton’s fisherman: