Sometimes I find it so hard to be stuck in a place I don’t necessarily want to be in. I think everybody has this feeling. And it’s not that I am literally stuck in the worst place. I am just kind of sitting at a crossroads. I don’t know what I want but I do know that the outcome I want is… happiness.
I am like everyone else in that way. I just want the happy.
Now I can be happy in pretty much every situation, it’s true. It’s really just the perspective I keep to stay sane.
And even the worst days have things to be happy about.
Like yesterday we lost our lunch table and I had to eat lunch alone at my desk. Well I can say that it was cruddy and I didn’t get to see the outside at all yesterday until after 6.
Or I can say I got to draw at my desk for an hour… And that is where this little friend came from:
So although everyday may not be the best put up with it, live in it, and enjoy it. Because rain isn’t so bad when you are waiting for your rainbow.
And the best things about today is that it’s sunny, and I got to eat chicken fingers and make Jonathon a birthday card.
And hopefully my rainbow will be here soon. And yours too! I am not stingy with my joy.
It’s a rainy morning out here in the San Gabriel Valley.
I thought about rushing a doodle about my viciousness. But I stopped, because a rainy day has no use rushing.
In fact, I wish I was not working right now… Because today seems like a fuzzy green blanket and staying at home watching cheesy 1980’s sitcoms. I could really stand for a nice simple “Perfect Strangers” marathon right now.
But I have to work to make money to eat and stuff. So doodle Lauren yet again gets to live out my dreams:
I can practically hear her sing:
♫ Standing taallllllllll on the wings of my dreams! ♫
Answer: To me it may just be, I almost failed a film class when I said it was my favorite film. Because the teacher looked at me and said she’d assume I liked Adam Sandler films. Although it was more than a diss on her part, I do like Adam Sandler and took this as a compliment.
Also it may be the best film because of classic moments like this:
2. Mr Belvedere. He’s always made me wish I had a curmudgeonly servant with a British accent. And…eww did anyone really like Kevin Owens?
3. Will I photobooth with Christine when we celebrate her and Isabel’s birthday? And does Isabel approve of us celebrating her birthday if she’s in San Diego? And when is a great time to go harrass Isabel in this San Diego?
4. This song. Because it’s not to late for “that”. And boy do I love non-specifics.
5. Why is it so cold and not raining? I was outside today and there was wind like a monsoon was upon me and then…… nothing.
Seriously thanks weather men. I could be wearing much cuter shoes!!!
6. Did my cat do something super heinous and bad today? In other news does anyone want a slightly used cat? He’s beige and has a bowtie for fancy occasions.
7. Why don’t I get glamour naps at work?
8. Is my niece like the cutest thing? I adore her absolute blondeness!
9. Will I ever make another marathon of Eric and the ladies? Will this upset Eric?
Answer: YES and YES!
10. Why doesn’t Starbucks advertise like this? I mean seriously Jason Sudeikis looks real good, and he’s drinking a Starbucks beverage.
On a sad note this is him as Floyd DeBarber… getting married to some yoga weirdo.