Oh blanket, it’s raining raining!

27 Feb

It’s a rainy morning out here in the San Gabriel Valley.

I thought about rushing a doodle about my viciousness. But I stopped, because a rainy day has no use rushing.

In fact, I wish I was not working right now… Because today seems like a fuzzy green blanket and staying at home watching cheesy 1980’s sitcoms. I could really stand for a nice simple “Perfect Strangers” marathon right now.

But I have to work to make money to eat and stuff. So doodle Lauren yet again gets to live out my dreams:

I can practically hear her sing:

♫ Standing taallllllllll on the wings of my dreams! ♫

And nothing’s going to stop her now.

♫Lauren

16 Responses to “Oh blanket, it’s raining raining!”

1. thistrailersucks February 27, 2012 at 10:53 am #

I love your blog, please check mine out http://thistrailersucks.com

2. The Hook February 27, 2012 at 11:36 am #

Nice “warm and fuzzy” post!

• Viciously Sweet February 27, 2012 at 12:16 pm #

Thanks! Is it wrong that I’m jealous of my doodles comfort?

3. Cakes McCain February 27, 2012 at 12:23 pm #

adorable :)

4. daterofboys February 27, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

Doodle Lauren is living out my dreams, as well…

• Viciously Sweet February 27, 2012 at 2:54 pm #

Doodle Lauren is such a punk, yet she’s so toasty and warm…

5. mj monaghan February 27, 2012 at 3:55 pm #

Never be jealous of your doodles – they are more envious of your 3-Dimensional life! :)

6. trjensen February 27, 2012 at 7:10 pm #

TAG!

• Viciously Sweet February 27, 2012 at 8:54 pm #

Many thanks & Oh snap! I still haven’t done my first tag! I get so behind in things!!

7. Bongo February 27, 2012 at 9:33 pm #

If we can’t stay home on a rainy day at least we can dream about it. I usually drag my person out for a walk anyway.

8. Jen February 28, 2012 at 3:39 am #

When I read this I wanted to be under a fuzzy blanket, drinking hot tea and eating toast. (I know I have an obsession with toast). What is it with the sound of rain that makes us feel like hibernating in our jim jams?

But alas….someone has to make the money to buy the bread to make the toast for us to eat. Right?

• Viciously Sweet February 28, 2012 at 8:53 am #

I know today it isn’t raining, but its so chilly for here… I still want that blanket and some waffles!

9. Jen and Tonic February 28, 2012 at 9:11 am #

Balki Bartokomous was kind of my hero back in the day!

• Viciously Sweet February 28, 2012 at 1:15 pm #

He was the best! This makes me want to do Balki’s happy dance with you!