I this most sacred time of looking upon Isabel. I want to remind you of a few courteous staring approaches:
1. Never stare while eating cotton candy
2. Try not to oggle, this is not a oggle-a-thon
3. Do not stare at Isabel while handling heavy machinery
4. Do stare at Isabel while she is sciencing about, this is her most comfortable habitat
5. Do invest in a periscope, because sometimes she takes to the sea
And 6. is illustrated below:
Happy pre-thanksgiving stare!
And remember to stare responsibly!