You wanna be starting something?

5 Dec

This week I have started a craze in the office that is Michael Jackson themed.

I cannot for some reason get over the song “You wanna be Startin’ Something” Mostly because firstly it may be the catchiest thing ever recorded. Secondly it has the best insult in it of all time:

“You’re a vegetable”

It can be used in any conversation.

Ex.

Friend: So. Politically speaking….

You: You’re a vegetable!

—————

Boss: Can you file these papers?

You: You’re a vegetable

—————

Mailman: How are you today?

You: You’re a vegetable

—————

You: You’re a vegetable

Pee Wee Herman: I know you are. But what am I?

—————

Thank you Michael Jackson for making my life more fun than ever before:

And I didn’t color it because it doesn’t matter if it’s black or white!

♥Lauren

9 Responses to “You wanna be starting something?”

1. Cakes McCain December 5, 2012 at 10:42 am #

Love that!!! Standing ovation! (and you’re a vegetable! …yeah yeah…) xo

• Viciously Sweet December 6, 2012 at 5:05 pm #

I hope you are sending that as a response to icky online boys :)

2. Kjackson00 December 5, 2012 at 11:06 am #

That’s awesome

3. The Hook December 5, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

Why am I picturing you in a red leather jacket – doing the moon walk?

• Viciously Sweet December 6, 2012 at 5:06 pm #

Because that is exactly what I’m doing! Also, I’m wearing the glove… Because that is how you start something!!!

4. La La December 5, 2012 at 1:04 pm #

And now that’s in my head for the rest of eternity!

• Viciously Sweet December 6, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

It’s been in my head for 3 days now… So I know how it feels ;)

• La La December 7, 2012 at 7:05 am #

Nooo I forgot about it and now it’s back!! haha

• Viciously Sweet December 7, 2012 at 9:31 pm #

Oh no! I can tell you that eventually it goes away. It was only in my head for 4 days… oh no I think it just started again :/