The Great Potty Dilemma

9 Mar

Today’s Postie is real short & sweet.

My boss changed locations in the office and now is seated next to me. This is not a problem, I have a great boss… and now I don’t need to remember how to forward phone calls to him. But it does bring another problem to light. I sit next to the bathroom, which is also great because I love having super easy bathroom access. However this brings me to a problem I have:

It’s not like I do weird things in the restroom. (I hardly ever lock myself in there to sing Hall & Oates songs, cry, or reenact the civil war.) But it doesn’t matter! There is something that makes me paranoid of people noticing I go to the bathroom like every hour on the hour… espcially if that person is my boss. I am not completely crazy right?

And just in case there are any questions his desk is situated in a way where upon exiting the potty you make eye contact with him while returning to your seat. see my diagram:

Anyways tomorrow is Jon Hamm’s birthday. I must start on a doodle for that.

♫Lauren

14 Responses to “The Great Potty Dilemma”

1. Cakes McCain March 9, 2012 at 5:45 pm #

Is his middle name “honey-baked?”

2. Bongo March 9, 2012 at 11:11 pm #

Maybe you can sneak your bathroom breaks in when your boss has to get up and go somewhere. Or you could be like me. I don’t care who sees me.

• Viciously Sweet March 10, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

I relish in the moments he’s out of the office. I can frolic all the way to the loo!

3. bonesdiary March 10, 2012 at 1:53 am #

I think that when you’re in the restroom you should make loud grunting noises and shout “come on, you can do it!” Maybe your boss will move desks again. hehehehe

• Viciously Sweet March 10, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

Good idea! It is so awful being close to his desk. And our fan is broken!!!

4. The Awkward List March 10, 2012 at 11:32 am #

Haha! That’s super awkward :)

Edwin

5. Jen March 10, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

I see I found the other person in the world that also has the bladder of a 90 year old woman. :)

• Viciously Sweet March 10, 2012 at 10:54 pm #

I know!! It is positively the worst! I find myself eternally in need of a potty!

6. Cakes McCain March 11, 2012 at 12:31 pm #

btw… Just nominted u for a blog award/s… read it and weep… you’ll surely need tissues.

7. The Hook March 14, 2012 at 4:55 am #

You poor, poor girl…

• Viciously Sweet March 14, 2012 at 9:26 am #

It is practically the “green mile” when I come out of that restroom.