Classy Pony Afternoons

17 Oct

I’m working on a really important doodle right now, and *hint hint* it’s about my wonderful friend Isabel. While it is not done right now I feel sad neglecting the doodle-hood of the internet… So I drew a pony. A pony that wants to be shared with the world.

And in related news Isabel is trying to lure me into leaving the San Gabriel Valley for the lush oceany wonderland of San Diego. And it does sound promising. My Brother and Sister-in-law are luring me with Seattle. For some reason I’m eternally lured to Chicago. And somehow Christine and I ended up discussing Boston. Does anybody else have any ideas of where I should relocate? Maybe France? Australia? The Moon…. of Jupiter?

All I know is that I can’t stay where I am anymore. I just know I won’t make it. I don’t know whether to put a song in this place to describe how I feel about where I am at work and in life or a picture. But since my picture idea can have Jim from “the Office” I’m going to go with picture. And if you watch “the Office” even the context of this picture is right:

I need advice to figure out what I really want, I guess. Or a transfer to Stamford.

β™₯Lauren

7 Responses to “Classy Pony Afternoons”

1. Cakes McCain October 17, 2012 at 5:03 pm #

weigh the pros, cons, and WEATHER! ;)
    All in all, it’s a new adventure!

• Viciously Sweet October 18, 2012 at 8:42 am #

Good thinking! I know I am weather spoiled as I have always lived in California. I wish I could take the weather with me…

And the pros:cons… I better make a list.

• Cakes McCain October 18, 2012 at 3:31 pm #

I feel the same way! Gimme sun!!!
        You of all people I can’t see in under grey skies with grumpy people!!!

• Viciously Sweet October 18, 2012 at 5:02 pm #

Good Advice…I don’t want to live in drearyness! I’m done with the grumpelstiltskin’s around these parts!

2. Jen and Tonic October 17, 2012 at 7:32 pm #

I would like to cast my vote for Portland, but I’m a bit biased!

• Viciously Sweet October 18, 2012 at 8:44 am #

Portland is a lovely place. Just imagine… we could have real life hi-jinks!

3. The Hook October 30, 2012 at 10:44 am #

Great doodle – and graphic!