The Planter

6 Feb

Do you know people who you would rather avoid at all costs? I certainly do, and some of them I have to see far too often.

There are so many ways to try to avoid people, but since I’m pretty ungraceful there are very few that are actually successful. Walking backwards out of the room, answering pieces of wood you pretend are a phone, and being really interested in glue sticks are some of my cool moves… which you can totally borrow if you think it will work for you.

I have adopted one from my good friend Christine lately, and it seems really fool-proof:

planter of solace

Sadly, if you think you are one of these people I would want to super avoid… you are probably right. And also probably not reading this…

β™₯Lauren

9 Responses to “The Planter”

1. La La February 6, 2013 at 4:17 pm #

HA I was just talking about something similar with a few of my friends. So awesome.

• Viciously Sweet February 6, 2013 at 7:17 pm #

We must be becoming mind twins.
      Glad you enjoyed it, grrrrrrl.

2. Bongo February 6, 2013 at 4:43 pm #

I hope you’re not trying to avoid me, because I would jump into the planter and give you lots of slobbery kisses.

• Viciously Sweet February 6, 2013 at 7:17 pm #

Oh No Bongo! I would never hide from you… just from meanie weenies! And maybe a cat or two :)

3. MissFourEyes February 6, 2013 at 11:14 pm #

Brilliant idea! I’m going to do this next time!

• Viciously Sweet February 8, 2013 at 11:28 am #

It’s really going to sweep the nation, I imagine everyone all across the world just in planters…
      I’ll be in my planter like *started the craze*

4. Just Another Canadian Gurl February 7, 2013 at 5:43 am #

So going to the planter store today and getting a dozen or so!

• Viciously Sweet February 8, 2013 at 11:45 am #

I think they could sell them at a discount if you get that many :)

5. The Hook February 8, 2013 at 6:35 am #