Wow, this makes important post of the day 2 of 2. The Birthday celebration for the Crispy one is always a momentous event, she is most certainly the non-twin of Isabel and is also celebrating her 26th Birthday!
To honor her bountiful Christine-ness I give you this list of 26 awesome Christine facts:
1. She brought to the world Yolkon Eisenhower Ralph Stevens III Esq. Mountie Phd. She also subsequently took him from the world in a mysterious accident, where he was never heard from again.
2. She likes her movie buddies short, and to be fans of milk duds… Yay Me!
3. 9 out of 10 Trannies prefer her to other Christine’s (They ain’t got nothing on this Christie)
4. She owns a shiny silver beret, that she uses for her illustrious pantomiming career.
5. She works at the finest dip and smoothie making establishment… IN THE WORLD. No lie, if you try their dip you may die from joy.
6. Since I have known her, her hair has been every shade under the sun… including orange.
7. She is the whitest creature in existence.
8. She has over 32 aliases. Including Wanton Wonton, and Ezekiel Plath.
9. She once owned a navy blue bug, that she named Liotus Sassafrass.
10. Her truest celebrity loves are both foreign born, Colin Farrell and Dave Foley.
11. She owns “Center Stage” on DVD… and watches it every other day while eating cheetos.
12. She did not Holla back when “Homie Cesar” said “hello.”
13. When she grows up she wants to be Pitbull… the rapper, not the puppy.
14. She will never turn down the opportunity to re-read “The Scarlet Letter”
15. She has seen every Spongebob Squarepants cartoon, ever made.
16. Her favorite food group is Loaf, she prefers her loaf to be filled with steaming clam chowder.
17. Sometimes she wonders where MC F! is… due to the fact they could be neighbors…
18. She is the best finder of people on the interwebs… If you know a person…or even a vague description of said person… Christine can find them.
19. She has never and will never be a professional Afro-Caribbean vernacular dancer. No matter how many times she watches the “Lion King”
20. She is like the Jenna to my Liz Lemon… And not just because she got her eyeballs whitened yesterday…
21. Christine has an undeniable addiction to Target. She also likes them to recite her purchases aloud.
22. This year Christine has sprinted with a shopping cart to the WEST COAST. Which all the homies know is the best coast.
23. She makes artisan bread in her spare time shaped like nautical animals.
24. She has a sewing machine… but has never made me a sock puppet (I’m just saying.)
25. She unlike Isabel does watch 30 Rock (This makes Christine like beyond awesome, which is better than her regular standard awesome)
26. Right now she is probably thinking to herself… maybe I should not have sat in the seat next to the weird girl in Spanish 102… (But really, was anybody interesting in that class besides me?)
Que eres la peces de mi corazón.
Happy Birthday Christine: