TMI Award

22 Feb

The TMI Blog Award honors those blogs that discuss everything in detail and do it well. These bloggers aren’t afraid to discuss their most awkward, embarrassing and intimate experiences with honesty, humor and little to no filter.

Here are the rules

Thank the person who presented you with award.

Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.

Share an awkward, embarrassing and intimate in 100 words or less.

Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

Present the TMI Blog Award to 5 – 10 deserving blogs.

Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

Let’s Give Thanks and Stuff:

This is a very special award to me! And its the most special of all the awards of you may receive today! Teri from the Narcissist Blog came up with this great idea to make the snazziest award under the sun, and I was so excited to get to collaborate with her to make the image to correspond with it!

I hope the good people of the internet Enjoy this award!

Now let’s get Awkward

I’m a very awkward creature so, this is really hard.  Once at my friend’s graduation I realized the sidewalk was a bit uneven. But it was more convenient than using the grass while and I was in heels. So I proceeded, telling myself to be wary of my steps… and then it happened, my heel was caught in the sidewalk. I slowly realized I was stuck as I tried to step forward and started to fall. Now there were people close to me, who gave me no aid in not hitting the floor. The next thing I knew my dress was all up in the air, my purple leopard underpants were all up on display and this middle-aged man with teenage kids said “Oh wow, that is so embarrassing.” Then of course when I went to find a seat, they were only a few chairs away talking about how embarrassing it was, as I was dusting sandy gravel from my person.

And then I went to a graduation party looking like I had just been in a stage production of “Street Car Named Desire”… all disheveled, with bloody knees, and a partially ripped dress. It was the nicest way to meet your friends family… Party on, bloody legged girl!

Don’t judge me I went over the 100 words…

Let’s Bring others into our beautiful Circle of Shame:

Jen and Tonic

Modern Women’s Society -My DNA tested internet Twin!

The Laughing Housewife

Ashley Jillian

The Awkward list

Ashley’s thought

All About Lemon

But that’s for Another Blog

15 Responses to “TMI Award”

1. Jen February 22, 2012 at 4:48 pm #

Hot damn! Like I’ve already said, when I got your message, I sat in my little chair….too excited to click on your link. Eeeeeee!

LOL. Now I can’t sit still…thinking of my awkwardness…thinking of sharing it. Thanks precious! I shall hopefully do you proud. xx

• Viciously Sweet February 22, 2012 at 6:00 pm #

Cannot wait! I know you will probably have a deliciously awkward story!

2. trjensen February 22, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

I just posted mine too! Yay us! Your list is great btw.

• Viciously Sweet February 22, 2012 at 6:01 pm #

I’m so happy. I could throw glitter in the air and dance like RuPaul taught me! Thanks again for including me in this!

3. Tilly Bud February 23, 2012 at 2:48 am #

Never thought my foot in mouth habit of blurting everything out would one day be so handsomely rewarded! Thanks :D

• Viciously Sweet February 23, 2012 at 11:00 am #

I thought you’d appreciate it. I hope you have fun with it.

4. Lafemmeroar February 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

I love your blog and your awkward moments. I mean at least you can laugh about them … NOW and we are entertained in the process.

Congratulations!

5. Jen and Tonic February 23, 2012 at 4:16 pm #

My life is one big TMI-fest. Thank you so much for bestowing this upon me. This award truly fits everything I’m about.

• Viciously Sweet February 23, 2012 at 4:32 pm #

I figured you would enjoy such an award! Make it a really good story!!!!

6. The Hook February 27, 2012 at 11:39 am #

Congrats! Love the graphic!

7. The Awkward List March 10, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

Awesome! Hey, that’s me up there!

Thank you!!

And I love the graphic.. :)

Edwin

• Viciously Sweet March 10, 2012 at 10:55 pm #

Well your blog is all about TMI in the best way! Congratulations and thanks for being awesome!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. TMI Award!!!! « The Narcissist's Blog - February 22, 2012

[…] The lovely and talented Lauren at Viciously Sweet and I put our heads together and decided that there was an award that was missing here in the blogsphere.  Where, oh where was the blog award that acknowledged the bravery and insanity required to share every messy detail of themselves with the good people of the interwebs?  Lauren was kind enough to use her talent to create this beautiful award and it is awesome.  So without further ado, I would like to present the rules and award to some of its first recipients. (Lauren and I are both handing out the first round of the awards.) […]

2. Danke! « Lill and Jill - March 12, 2012

[…] world in the land of pasta, pervs and blue Fiats. We humbly thank Cakes for nominating us for the T.M.I. Blog Award (we think it was the turtle poop that got this one), and the Creative Chaos Award. The former is an […]

3. And The Winners Are… « Lill and Jill - March 23, 2012

[…] Raving Mad Scientists for the Versatile Blogger Award; Cakes McCain and her Pasta For One for the T.M.I. Blog Award and Creative Chaos Award; the Happy Runner for the Kreativ Blogger Award, and; the wonderful […]