Take A Leap

29 Feb

I don’t know about you. But this leap day has been very good for me. I’m thinking of personally writing a letter to Julius Caesar for taking credit for it’s creation!

You may be covered with a blanket eating crispy toast and saying “Why is your leap year so great?”… Well  friend, let me tell you.

-I got a free cookie at lunch. It made me feel like I won at the Price is Right!

-I finally finished that set of drawings I was working on! I have been working on it so long the lady at the Planning department was so thrilled for me that I could finally submit it!

-I got helped by a very cute guy today while submitting a project I’m Azusa. He seriously looks like a movie star…

-And tonight I get to dress cute and have fun with the fabulous Tangy and her super cool coworkers… And maybe just maybe even see Jon Hamm. What could be better than that?

Yep, give this girl a cookie and the rest of her day will be brilliant!

Take a leap everyone because today is magic!

*Lauren

7 Responses to “Take A Leap”

1. Jen March 1, 2012 at 1:20 am #

You got me!! I was covered with a blanket but instead of toast, it was chocolate being shovelled into my mouth!

And I was thinking why is your leap day so great? Mine was average annie. But I concur…cookies, cuties and finished work! Yes ma’am! :)

• Viciously Sweet March 1, 2012 at 9:38 am #

Hahaha. I was hoping you would enjoy the “Jen” reference! I was hoping you were eating the mite :)

• Jen March 1, 2012 at 1:57 pm #

I totally did. Lol. Unfortunately your dinner time is my dessert time. But I’m sure I’ve eaten toast for dessert at some stage. Ahhh, the mite. Still makes me smile.

• Viciously Sweet March 1, 2012 at 5:07 pm #

I had completely forgotten that until I saw your Friday post today! It’s still Thursday here, and I thought I was seeing the future. I am easily confused by simple things, sometimes!

2. Jen and Tonic March 1, 2012 at 11:28 am #

My leap day wasn’t nearly this awesome. I DID eat an ice cream sandwich, but other than that nothing eventful happened.

Did you end up seeing Jon Hamm?

• Viciously Sweet March 1, 2012 at 11:40 am #

I didn’t in fact see Handsome Hamm the world’s handsomest man (he has a long nickname). And I was mildly heartbroken… until I got a crepe, and then everything was better…

3. The Hook March 1, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

“I’m thinking of personally writing a letter to Julius Caesar for taking credit for it’s creation!”
    Hilarious!