Hark! Science Approaches!

28 Feb

Today I personally feel a little boring. Even doodle Lauren wants nothing to do with my imagination. I think its because I suffer from project fatigue (so many days and it still isn’t done!) So I closed my eyes and the first thing that popped into my head was science! And by science I mean Isabel, my brilliant scientist friend!

I am not entirely sure but I think I was supposed to tell her something that is important… but I forgot what that thing was… eh, who knows. So I haven’t wanted to bother her… But when I remember, I’m going to tell her that thing that I need to tell her.

I digress… here’s Isabel is with some science:

Now back to ceiling details!

♫Lauren

7 Responses to “Hark! Science Approaches!”

1. Jen and Tonic February 28, 2012 at 10:05 pm #

If Isabel is as good of a scientist as you say she is, I’d like her to create a calorie-free brownie.

• Viciously Sweet February 29, 2012 at 8:42 am #

Well, she works with cells and stuff. But I’m sure she has some free time for brownies!

2. edrevets February 29, 2012 at 4:16 am #

this is similar to what I shout when I’m dancing: out of the way, moves coming through.

• Viciously Sweet February 29, 2012 at 8:44 am #

I love that. I hope this means you dance in public places! I’m thinking restaurants, near the copier in an office, during fire evacuations… :)

3. Bongo February 29, 2012 at 6:36 pm #

I think I’d for sure get out of Isabel’s way with all those different colored chemicals in her hands.

4. The Hook March 1, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

Can’t stop science, can you?

• Viciously Sweet March 1, 2012 at 5:05 pm #

I wouldn’t want to.. I think that could be how it blinds you! And no one wants to be blinded by science!