Tiny Angelic Goats: A Recap of this week

12 Apr

Hey there internet!
I haven’t been posting as I have been under the weather.
I didn’t even realize that I had totally missed this entire week, especially April 9th which is now and forever known as Dia Del Dab… the birthday of the Dab.

I think this means I should say what’s been going on with me. So simply I will say… I have no idea. For the last few weeks I’ve had some irritating sore leg problems, and I ignored it until I woke up pretty much unable to do anything on Sunday.
And by anything… I mean nothing. No sitting, no standing, and no laying down… I couldn’t even go to the bathroom. So as you can imagine… AWESOME EASTER!
I went to the doctor and much like my fellow unicorns… the doctors could not figure what was going on with me besides the fact I was in incredible pain.
After a few doctors visits I was given delectable pain killers, several super cool blood tests, and had to sit in an office that was covered in plastic plants and pictures of Tinkerbell and the Virgin Mary… and the rest of my week has pretty much been like this:

I want to thank people for putting up with drugged Lauren… especially my coworkers who are not paid enough to put up with a girl who is slurring her speech and moving in what feels like slow motion (which we can all admit is more of a Monday problem than a Wednesday problem). And also my poor parents who have had to hear my distressing concerns for the current music career of the California Raisins, stealing all the blankets in the house to cover myself all at once, and for finding me singing Huey Lewis songs to my television.
Anyways. Totally on drugs. Going to draw a section of a building.
β™«Lauren

P.S. The Huey Lewis song I was singing was not “I want a new drug” it was this one:

7 Responses to “Tiny Angelic Goats: A Recap of this week”

1. Cakes McCain April 12, 2012 at 2:52 pm #

aw poor you! take care and get well! xo

• Viciously Sweet April 12, 2012 at 4:32 pm #

thanks Cakes!
      I will most certainly try to get better. I have things to draw!
      And people to make giggly!

2. Jen and Tonic April 12, 2012 at 10:08 pm #

You’re back!!! :D

Sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling so crappy. I can tell you’re on the mend because you were able to post a kickass music video.

• Viciously Sweet April 13, 2012 at 9:13 am #

Yay! Thanks Jen, and I hope you sing that song to inanimate object in your life too!

3. averagechildhood April 16, 2012 at 12:05 pm #

I’m glad someone else has become concerned about the career of the California raisins though

• Viciously Sweet April 16, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

It is very serious! They should have gone through the garage band version, and the boy band phase… I bet that saxophone one could be bigger sensation than Justin Timberlake!

4. The Hook April 17, 2012 at 10:56 am #

Sorry about your luck! Great post, though!