Narcostudy

11 Jul

Sometimes studying is really tiresome. This is especially true when you are studying pages of how to reinforce bricks.

There is actually not much in the world more boring than studying to be an architect. And from talking to my friends who are in the same dilapidated boat of studying, I know I am not alone. Hey there study buddies!

But lately when I am perusing my study guides, I keep being attacked viciously by blankets and the Sand Man.

Today for example I only made it through 17 pages of brick patterns and mortar ratings before my eyes succumbed to the sweet allure of my dreams… which were sadly also about bricks.

Maybe after some good dinner I will be a little more successful.
♫Lauren

6 Responses to “Narcostudy”

1. kawashimadesigns July 11, 2012 at 7:22 pm #

Dinner never helps me…I totally drowsy after my meals. Good luck with the studies!

• Viciously Sweet July 13, 2012 at 8:44 am #

Thank you! And dinner didn’t really help me either… I felt like a kid who was procrastinating on homework!

2. daterofboys July 12, 2012 at 8:21 am #

Joists and lintels and plinths and…good luck!

• Viciously Sweet July 13, 2012 at 8:44 am #

AAAAAAAHHHHH. It’s so true, and I decided to start with Building Designs and Constructions systems… what was I thinking!?!?! And thanks :)

3. Cakes McCain July 18, 2012 at 11:42 am #

It’s the same for me,I think going back to school would be the only way to cure my insomnia.

• Viciously Sweet July 18, 2012 at 3:23 pm #

The other thing that is the worst about the studying is that I now find myself procrastinating and obsessed with things like reruns of “Caroline in the City” and “Friends”.

I can’t recall how to draw a detail of a wall with a vapor barrier, but I can tell you that Chandler has 3 nipples.