The Fantasy Typewriter!

12 Sep

I’m still a little quiet today, but I feel more in a giggly place.

I am thinking of attributing it to the following:

♥ I am wearing my favorite skirt… a leopard pencil skirt to be exact

♥ I ate some delicious chicken for lunch

♥ I have been drawing wedding sheep, I was asked to make a few drawings for an upcoming wedding! It makes me feel like I’m coming up in the world with my drawings

♥ I saw “Bachelorette” the movie with Amber last night… and I loved it. I loved it so much that I want to do the robot while listening to the Proclaimers…. all. day. long.

♥ Cakes McCain of Pasta for One, sent me a bleak/cheery? song today that reminded me that my future is bright so bright I have to wear shades… so I strapped on a pair:

This is actually a lie, because this photo was not from today… and I cropped people out of it :) But I’m wearing shades for my bright future!

But today several of my jollies came from the fact my co-worker… the Exceptional Dab keeps mentioning that my typing sounds like I’m killing my computer. Or as he calls it “an angry typer”. Sadly, when I listened to myself type I had to agree with him… But I don’t always type this way because I’m sending people angry emails sometimes I just get so excited about words!. So this brought me to a doodle-y conclusion:

For the rest of the day I’m going to talk like Rosalind Russell from “His girl Friday”… I’m a hundred miles a minute, and witty to boot.

Soooo ya see, I’m gonna break this computer. And when I do, I’ll call that knucklehead professional IT guy to make all it’s problems go away. (And I said that it 2 seconds.)

♫Lauren

10 Responses to “The Fantasy Typewriter!”

1. Cakes McCain September 13, 2012 at 1:45 am #

This post was nothing less than FABULOUS! Love the glasses, love the sheep! And at that typewriter you remind me of Sean Young in Bladerunner without the shoulder pads! http://tinyurl.com/8lvsroe
    xo

• Viciously Sweet September 13, 2012 at 10:36 am #

Oh that is so cool, that is just the kind of suit I was imagining when I was drawing! You have like the best brain that sometime I feel is brain adjacent to mine!
      rad award

2. Le Clown September 13, 2012 at 7:17 am #

VS,
    I got hooked on the image of you typing, it made me laugh. Rather loud actually. I work with a keyboard, I’m a web marketing strategist, and I have been told by colleagues, partners and family that I always sound as if I am beating my keyboard when I type. Kudos for making me lawl.
    Le Clown

• Viciously Sweet September 13, 2012 at 10:45 am #

I’m happy that there is another out there who also types with reckless abandon. Also, I’m glad you have lawl-d it is very important for that to happen at least 2x daily, and you can trust me I just went to the doctor on Monday!

3. The Hook September 13, 2012 at 9:19 am #

Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

• Viciously Sweet September 13, 2012 at 10:48 am #

Oh, thank you very much. I’m blushing at my computer now… I’m nearly the color of my red snuggie.

• The Hook September 13, 2012 at 11:25 am #

Cute!

4. Jen and Tonic September 14, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

Do wedding sheep count divorce sheep when they want to sleep?