At least there will be cake

15 Nov

Tomorrow is my birthday and I did not make the deadline in my Blergsday miracle.

I have to show up and work… like a grown up. Instead of staying home and chillaxing in my jammy jams until I hit the town with Christine.

At least there will be cake!

It is okay. I have been promised cake, and everyone likes promises that are made with frosting.

Make me sweet sweet promises

So it’s all really good news if you think about it!

β™₯Lauren

12 Responses to “At least there will be cake”

1. Sandee November 15, 2012 at 4:53 pm #

What!? My birthday’s Saturday! Yay! I hope you enjoy your day like no other. Wear that tiara butt naked riding a unicorn through the enchanted forest. Happy Birthday Lauren!

• Viciously Sweet November 16, 2012 at 9:15 am #

We’re practically twins!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday too. I’m also thinking of trying your birthday idea out! ;)

• Sandee November 16, 2012 at 10:52 am #

I thought you would appreciate it!

• Viciously Sweet November 16, 2012 at 2:44 pm #

I certainly do. I pretty much imagined myself as a really magical Lady Godiva!

2. Cakes McCain November 15, 2012 at 5:32 pm #

Happy Birthday! (and remember the golden rule: thou shalt not waste cake!)

• Viciously Sweet November 16, 2012 at 9:15 am #

That is a very important rule. I will not let you down Cakes!

3. nikkix2 November 16, 2012 at 3:01 am #

Happy, happy Birthday!!!!

• Viciously Sweet November 16, 2012 at 9:15 am #

Thank you love, I hope you have a wonderful day too!

4. The Hook November 16, 2012 at 6:19 am #

But I’m sure you look ultra cute in your jammy jams!

• Viciously Sweet November 16, 2012 at 9:16 am #

And comfortable! I’m going to make sure my cake print pajamas don’t go to waste!

5. Jen and Tonic November 18, 2012 at 1:08 pm #

Good thing I got your birthday covered on Facebook because I’m late here!

Oh, and everything is better with cake.

• Viciously Sweet November 18, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

I since got a home made cake, an extra slice of chocolate cake, and a pie. People know I’m into desert. And thanks for birthday greetings on all internet platforms. You are amazing!!!