Starburst Fort

28 Jan

Okay so I’m going to keep this post very brief because this is a dangerous subject. The subject is negativity. And I don’t want to think/type about it longer than I have to. Because it will cause sad rain clouds to form over me, and I will be washed away into the sea of sadness.

But personally, I really do have a negative cloud in my life. I try to ignore it, and hide it and push it away… And since it is a person that I have contact with quite often… it’s hard to make sure that their negativity keeps out of my silver lining.

Actually, I even got a stapler the color of sunshine to combat the grey cloud of murky that this person is to me.

Where I can do nothing about this problem in real life.. except for becoming a nomadic outcast like the Incredible Hulk… at least doodle Lauren can do something about it:

It’s the most delicious fort material I could find

Keep all the murky dismal away from you this week with starbursts! I hear that it totally works

Lauren

6 Responses to “Starburst Fort”

1. Cakes McCain January 28, 2013 at 9:02 pm #

And keep the lite-brite plugged in, it makes a great force field. ;)
    xo

• Viciously Sweet January 29, 2013 at 10:58 am #

Nice. That is totally going into the fort of giggles!

2. Lafemmeroar February 2, 2013 at 8:03 am #

Too bad you can’t put a sunshine staple on this negative person … someday the gray cloud of this negative person will burst … but what will it cause? Acid rain perhaps? Oh no what am I thinking? Scratch that … just keep thinking about your burst of sunshine. Digging this now.

• Viciously Sweet February 4, 2013 at 3:02 pm #

My yellow stapler has saved my life! Before that I had no one to hide in my candy fort with….

3. The Hook February 4, 2013 at 6:30 am #

I don’t have a single negative thing to say about this post!
    By the way, check out my blog today for a shout-out directed at this lovely crew…

• Viciously Sweet February 4, 2013 at 3:03 pm #

I can’t wait… I am actually super excited to read that instead of doing my work!