Today is one of the best days ever! It is both of my BFF”s birthdays in ONE GLORIOUS 24 HOUR PERIOD!
So as one can imagine, I’m about as excited as a hungry Panda in a bamboo forest!
In this special 2 part post I will celebrate Southern California’s Most Treasured Dip Associate… Christine!
Let me share with you 10 amazing things about Christine so you can appreciate her the way I do.
1. This girl has no qualms in partaking in incredible levels of childish merrymaking with me. We take pictures picking Liam Neeson’s nose… take trips to the .99 store to buy props for everyday lives… and have an on going word game that has lasted a good 10 years (and now has it’s own book.)
2. She has a silver sequined promise beret that matches my gold sequined promise beret! (Our promise is to be awesome!)
3. Christine has an apartment on top of a hill, that has mustaches over the doorways.
4. She isn’t afraid of scary movies… in fact she almost never notices the scary things.
5. She has a healthy fear of left turns in Downtown L.A. (but who doesn’t.)
6. She has the ability to make really big crazy eyes! Which I am really envious of this because my eyes are wicked tiny and crazy.
7. Christine has this fantasy that we should all be in a Bollywood movie, someday I will make this happen for her.
8. She has eaten at all the Senor Fish restaurant locations!
9. She will at a drop of a bangle bracelet threaten people who are not nice to me!
10. She is a secret swash buckler, and has this fantastic umbrella sword. I like to think she uses it to fight crime in her spare time.
Thank you for being awesome Christine! I hope you have the best birthday a girl could ask for, and the best year to follow!
♥ & Lollipops,