The Good Old Sin Gauge

28 Mar

Today I have been super busy being all architectural and such. I should probably get back to it ASAP since we’re enjoying a deadline only the citizens of Wonderland would enjoy…

Anywho… I made a typo that I knew would make a fantastic thing to share! One that is only possible for me to create. So newly added to the vaults of things I incorrectly read/type I bring to you the following typo:

let's gauge this sin

I say my sin gauge is at a solid 6.

At least I caught it before it left the office, it could have been much more disastrous in the owner of the projects possession… or even my boss. Once we sent drawings to a meeting that said “Window Lovers” instead of “Window Louvers” it wasn’t my mistake… but it was hilarious.

I’m going to have to go work on my Sin Gauge now… and draw a ramp or something.

β™«Lauren

P.S. Happy Birthday Eve to Christine and Isabel!

9 Responses to “The Good Old Sin Gauge”

1. Derek Osedach March 28, 2012 at 4:05 pm #

So you’re at a 6 on the ol’ Sin Gauge, eh? Pretty bad, pretty bad. Especially considering that most Sin Gauges run on a scale of 1-6.

2. Jen and Tonic March 28, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

A Sin Gauge sounds like something you’d use to determine how rockin’ of a night you’d have. “On the Sin Gauge scale of ‘My Grandma Had More Fun Than I Did’ to ‘I Need To Go Into Witness Protection’ how great was last night?

• Viciously Sweet March 29, 2012 at 9:16 am #

I think I’m going to make a sin gauge! This sounds like a sinfully fun experiment!

3. sweatlikemambo March 28, 2012 at 8:30 pm #

That’s a good one, and so is Window Lovers! Gotta find your fun at work somehow!

• Viciously Sweet March 29, 2012 at 9:16 am #

Thanks! Laughing at work makes the time go by much faster!

4. Janis Justis HSP April 3, 2012 at 10:32 pm #

I like sin gauge, so funny, mine is broken, where can I get it fixed, lol lol :) Nice post.

• Viciously Sweet April 4, 2012 at 9:41 am #

Oh, just any old sinful repair shop. Thanks for stopping by!

5. The Hook April 17, 2012 at 1:07 pm #