Practice, practice, practice

24 Oct

I’m no Alanis Morissette here. And the person this subject is about is not even as cool as Dave Coulier… who as we recall was not even the coolest “Uncle” on “Full House”…  But anyways, I digress. The drawing exists, and I should be able to share anything on my own site without fears of other people being insulted.

And if you have the world’s weakest constitution, you are on the best website on the interwebs  because nothing I post is gory or even remotely scary… it’s not even Al Gore-y on this site. Oh yeah, never mind the puns… I was presenting a doodle:

I may even print this on business card size paper, and give it out to people so they can have “official unapproval” from me. Can you imagine, you could be thrilled to get a doodle, and then realize it’s because I think you are like 12 thumbs down. (I counted my thumbs and the surviving Jackson brothers thumbs as well.)

I actually have had this drawing drawn and colored for a while. I made it when I was madder at people, even though it doesn’t seem very ragey, I was very very mad. But I kept telling myself, that it’s too not nice to post. However, lately I have felt a change in myself  that I rather like. I’ve been sharing that change with the good people who come to my site for some giggles and with my close friends in my everyday existence.  And darn it, this drawing wanted to be shared.

I hope you enjoyed it and remember, never tick off a girl who can photoshop and doodle up a response in a matter of seconds!

♥Lauren

8 Responses to “Practice, practice, practice”

1. Cakes McCain October 24, 2012 at 11:11 pm #

How dare those sourpussses and chronic grumps try and put a dent in our Lauren’s super sunny mojo and Wang Chung repertoire!
    BRAVO!!!

• Viciously Sweet October 25, 2012 at 11:52 am #

I know! Your comment just totally brightened my day! I’m just trying to have fun tonight, and they just keep cramping my style.
      It makes me feel like making a musical around where I live to sing about it:

2. Ruby Tuesday October 25, 2012 at 4:56 am #

You are a sweetheart (the ‘viciously’ part just sounds awesome) and I hope the change in yourself makes you just a better version of you; because while I only know you a bit through blogging, I think you’re pretty amazing the way you are!

• Viciously Sweet October 25, 2012 at 11:11 am #

Aww, thanks! I am trying to be a better version of me. I have found through making this website it feels really great to share smiles and kindness with other people (even though I have some now so shiny days either). And now I’m trying to make it that way in my everyday existence. Secretly paying for a strangers coffee, learning more about the people who work in different offices around here, helping kids at the library, spending more time with friends and less extra hours at work… It makes me feel so much more connected and joyous!

And once more, thank you for kind words. I may not know you in real life, but you are absolutely wonderful!

3. Jen and Tonic October 26, 2012 at 10:29 pm #

I love the idea of you handing out those cards. Sometimes people need a “you suck” sign.

• Viciously Sweet October 29, 2012 at 9:17 am #

I know! I think I should market “I think you suck” cards!

• The Hook October 30, 2012 at 10:41 am #

I think you’re onto something here…

• Viciously Sweet October 30, 2012 at 4:35 pm #

Thanks! You would not get a “you suck” flyer.. you would get a “you are freaking awesome” flyer.