The Oh Oh Overload

12 Nov

You know this time of the year is a magical time. The leaves turn, the nights get longer, people are a little nicer (to your face)… and the Lauren is always stuck in the office missing these previously mentioned things.

I have been so busy these last few weeks that I actually have dreaded taking the days off I had previously planned. This Friday I plan on not going to work and I plan to celebrate my birthday, so I need to figure out how to make a whole new day somewhere in between that can be filled with work. I think if anyone can do it… it could be me. I would like to call it Blergsday. I am in need of a Blergsday miracle.

I have work up to my eyeballs, no one wants to Wang Chung with me, and some people at my work are even gossiping about me (for real). This basically means, I’m too awesome for them to handle. And their lives are really really boring. Trying to deal with all of this while simultaneously trying to figure out if I found the lid to my pot.. is really stressful!

Any who I also have to admit that I actually had to do something even more terrifying to make sure I don’t neglect my blog, my birthday,  my doodle time, the holiday I created about my friend Isabel, and my other responsibilities. I made a calendar with a drawing matrix and scheduled events. I this I just made making doodles a  professional commitment… how is this happening to me? How is it you can get so busy you have to schedule in fun? Is this real life?

♥Lauren
Also shout out to my brother and sister-in-law. I haven’t heard from either of you for what feels like forever. I hope your vacation was awesome. And I ♥ you all.

10 Responses to “The Oh Oh Overload”

1. nikkix2 November 13, 2012 at 3:06 am #

If anyone can do it you can!
    Oh and I love you too,,,thanx gurl :)

• Viciously Sweet November 13, 2012 at 10:37 am #

It’s such a joy to get your happy comments on my blog!!! And thanks for believing in me… I’m going to need it!

2. Season November 13, 2012 at 6:38 am #

Love you too! Thanks for the birthday reminder! We are all well, dealing w/colds and happy to not be traveling! :) will chat soon!

• Viciously Sweet November 13, 2012 at 10:11 am #

I’m so glad you are safe and sound in your new digs. Even if you all have the cold! Love you so, so much!

• Tony November 14, 2012 at 6:54 am #

Happy Blergsday Sis!

If you moved up here, you would hear from us more often. Just saying….

• Viciously Sweet November 14, 2012 at 8:39 am #

Nice guilt there brother!
        I’m still thinking about it. I’m still trying to figure it all out!
        Also I will be there to see you soon… and we shall pretend to be Frasier and Niles (my newest dream.)

3. Jen and Tonic November 13, 2012 at 3:18 pm #

Um, WHO is talking about you? You tell them to talk to me so I can bring them a world of hurt.

• Viciously Sweet November 13, 2012 at 11:39 pm #

I need more Jen’s at work!
      Apparently, I’m a topic for some of the people at work… I would like to say it’s because of my fabulous attitude and high quality of work. But, apparently its more like a boys club where they talk about my looks, my clothes, and my hair (even after work!). And I have overheard them, and I don’t like it. I’m never chatting about their unpleated khakis or button up shirts… but maybe I should!!!

Example:
      -Did you see his windsor knot? It was a little loose! *giggle giggle*
      -Did you see how he packed his attache case? So provocative.
      -I wonder how he can walk comfortably in those loafers?
      -He’s totally wearing that belt on those pants to catch my attention.

I could do this for hours.

• Jen and Tonic November 15, 2012 at 8:28 am #

*giggling*

If we worked together there would be shenanigans at their expense. I promise.

• Viciously Sweet November 15, 2012 at 10:59 am #

Hahahaha. We could charge our silliness to their corporate account ;)