I have been seeing some weird clothes lately.
Like really really weird clothes.
And although I believe people have the right to express themselves in many ways, maybe work isn’t the best platform for this.
Now that I work in a more fashion forward business, I have noticed that the clothing too is much more “fashion forward” too.
- Men Dressed like Duckie from “Pretty in Pink.” Check.
- Women dressed in lace see-through leotards, with a black bra and business pants. It is like Lady Gaga went corporate.
- A girl who wears rompers made for 3 year olds– her butt has been seen by all! And this has also inspired me to wipe down the seat in the cafeteria anytime I sit there. No, I don’t want to sit there.
- Women wearing swimsuit tops with mesh shirts over them. Is my shirt see through enough?
- And that girl who is trying to make wearing a tarp with unlaced combat boots happen. How does she make it up the stairs? I barely make it up the stairs in flats!
- And my favorite… the petite man who dresses like a 1990s gangster rapper. Including tied bandanna, It’s like I get to see the dantiest Tupac that could ever exist.
Tomorrow I hope that I see someone dressed like a flamingo or like a contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race. In fact, I’m pretty sure of it.