This is a birthday shout out to everyone’s favorite fan of Santa Barbara!
It’s Jimmy’s *ahem* *ahem* 30th *cough* *cough* birthday!*
And in the spirit of making fun lists
Here’s 10 fun facts about the birthday boy:
1. Jimmy is afraid of the internet… and is one of 4 people I know who doesn’t have a Facebook or a Linkedin… or even a myspace.
2. Jimmy used to collect postcards… I imagine he has enough to cover the walls of the Grand Canyon.
3. Jimmy is the owner of 3 weenie dogs… but doesn’t like Hot Dog on a Stick.
4. He is the only guy I know who knows the words to “Waterloo” by Abba
5.He is like an encyclopedia of California style Spanish Colonial style homes… which actually comes in handier than you think it would.
6.Jimmy used to be the tallest guy I knew… but now I work with someone who is 6′-9″
7. Jimmy doesn’t like seafood… but he will watch “the Little Mermaid” with you.
8. He’s one of the only people (besides me) who likes the movie “Bachelorette” better than “Bridesmaids”. It’s a great movie, btw.
9. Jimmy has more sweaters than I do… I think he has 305** to be exact.
10. He also makes fun art… and you can see it here!
Happy Birthday Jimmy
*his birthday is actually on the 1st… but I was being wooed by pizza, chicken wings, and Lenny Kravitz.
**I exaggerated he only has 285