Happy Birthday Lincoln!

12 Feb

Today is a great day in history. Abraham FREAKING Lincoln’s birthday!

Also I have to make a post about this because my friend Jimmy is Practically Lincoln’s Sweet Valley twin. And they are both even February babies… so I am now totally convinced of my findings!

I have made a doodle of my proof:

Have a Great rest of the weekend people!

♫Lauren

15 Responses to “Happy Birthday Lincoln!”

1. theuglymoose February 12, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

What in the name of god are they looking at? Both look terrified.

• Viciously Sweet February 13, 2012 at 8:52 am #

Hahaha. Good observation. I think they are looking at the shocking conclusion to the Lifetime Movie “No One Would Tell” starring Fred Savage and Candace Cameron.

• theuglymoose February 13, 2012 at 8:55 am #

Uncanny, as I thought the same thing, but in reality what else could it be?

• Viciously Sweet February 13, 2012 at 9:17 am #

Well, he thought he was going to get away with it because he was Kevin Arnold! And neither Jimmy or Lincoln like when people mess with the cast of Full House.
        FUN FACT: They are both active members of the Bob Saget Fan Club!

• theuglymoose February 13, 2012 at 9:21 am #

You clearly get as much work done as I do on Monday mornings :)

• Viciously Sweet February 13, 2012 at 1:20 pm #

Oh yes. I always start my week with an “Office Space” homage.

2. Tilly Bud February 13, 2012 at 4:12 am #

There is definitely a likeness :)

3. TharpSter February 13, 2012 at 9:54 am #

This is pretty hard evidence.

• Viciously Sweet February 13, 2012 at 1:21 pm #

I know, I’m practically a 1 woman myth-busters over here.

4. Jen and Tonic February 13, 2012 at 9:57 am #

Elizabeth and Jessica Lincoln!!! ;)

5. The Hook February 13, 2012 at 10:58 am #

“Abraham FREAKING Lincoln’s birthday!”
    That should be the official title!

• Viciously Sweet February 13, 2012 at 1:25 pm #

I’m over the moon excited about Abraham Lincoln. I just am sad that I don’t get the day off to make Lincoln shaped cookies, or life-size cardboard cutouts…

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Jimmy and the Fashion Statement « Viciously Sweet - March 27, 2012

[…] trendster out there, and no he’s not buying stove pipe hats, and he’s not becoming a Lincoln […]