Professional Quote of the Day: February 17th

17 Feb

Welcome to the Professional Quote of the Day! This is where the internet gets real Professional!

Today Eric (the most treasured Professional in the San Gabriel Valley) got very reflective. And that has nothing to do with his pants that are made of solar panels (which are made up, but I think he’d wear them).

He’s was having one of those moments when he thinking about his place in the world, and his future as a professional. It got very deep, there were a few tears, some resolutions made… and oh yes, about 3 slices of chocolate cake.

But all that led him to this quote, Today’s Professional Quote of the Day:

And then when asked if there was an end to striving for professionalism he said this:

Fun Fact: The Pursuit of Professionalism just goes on and on like the Titanic theme!

Yeah I know that’s technically 2 quotes, but they will be on the test*!

♫Lauren

*And they very well could be as he is a Professional Professor  too! He actually will take any job that has “pro” in the title.

10 Responses to “Professional Quote of the Day: February 17th”

1. Jen and Tonic February 17, 2012 at 4:05 pm #

From now on, whenever I make a mistake at work, I’m going to say, “Guys, I’m still learning to be pro.”

• Viciously Sweet February 17, 2012 at 7:57 pm #

Eric and I think you have the best comment ever! I’m using it in the future too.

• Jen and Tonic February 18, 2012 at 1:08 am #

You and Eric gave me your stamp of approval?! Amazing…

2. Bongo February 17, 2012 at 9:12 pm #

At least Eric will always have a goal. My goal is to get as many treats and loves as possible.

• Viciously Sweet February 20, 2012 at 10:46 am #

We think very similarly Bongo… because that sounds like the best goal ever!

3. Jen February 19, 2012 at 9:54 pm #

I’m having a viciously sweet withdrawal from your stuff….more please!!!

• Viciously Sweet February 20, 2012 at 10:48 am #

Hahaha. I’m working on it girl, I should have a tasty new doodle up later!

• Jen February 20, 2012 at 12:41 pm #