Friday Threats w/ Lauren

23 Mar

I know it’s such a popular thing to be all “Boo… Hiss” at work on Friday’s… but for some reason I’m jumping on that bandwagon this week. And I’m jumping on that wagon with the sweet hot intensity of a bronze metal pole vaulter…. because this work week has been pretty darn brutal.

Like I’m about to hold a candle light vigil to my artistic principles- kind of brutal.

But what can you do…they can’t take my doodles away:

If today was Thursday I would be shining up my red Candies shoes... for those "Summer Nights"

Here’s to a snazzy weekend!

♫Lauren

P.S. Happy birthday Justin!

11 Responses to “Friday Threats w/ Lauren”

1. Jen and Tonic March 23, 2012 at 5:08 pm #

I’m glad the weekend is here! I’d worry about you if you went to prison for assault.

• Viciously Sweet March 24, 2012 at 11:42 pm #

I could imagine the mugshot… it would really be highlighted by that perm! At least it’s the weekend now!

2. trjensen March 24, 2012 at 1:21 am #

I nominated you for an award, darling! You can find out more here. http://narcissistsblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/the-tmi-award-part-deux/

Congratulations1

• Viciously Sweet March 24, 2012 at 11:45 pm #

OOOOh I think I know what award this is! The best award ever!

3. The Hook March 24, 2012 at 5:35 am #

No, you’re doodles are forever, right?
    Long may they endure…

4. TharpSter March 24, 2012 at 10:47 am #

Perms can be taken back. All you need is a pair of clippers……

• Viciously Sweet March 24, 2012 at 11:50 pm #

I think your solution could lead me to sing “Nothing Compares 2 U” with much more character….

5. Jen March 25, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

I am the tragic victim of many a perm. Although I really would like to see Doodle Lauren all a la Hot Sandy. :)

• Viciously Sweet March 26, 2012 at 8:22 am #

My sister had the perm a few times too! It was so much maintenance!

Also I’m thinking of making a doodle about Hot Sandying in the office… tell me about it, stud.

• Jen March 26, 2012 at 1:40 pm #

LOL!!! I really did laugh out loud at this.