Something to talk about

5 Nov

Sometimes I wonder about the things that wander through my brain. I mean don’t you ever wonder what your mind thinks about the most???

Is it friends? Family? Work? Spongebob Squarepants?

And then I realized I don’t need to record my words or discuss this with a professional. This blog is basically my brain, but illustrated.

So I went to wordle and made a word cluster. And because I’m a constant daydreamer I was not surprised with the results:

chicken, happiness, jewelry and cleanliness is basically all my mind thinks about…. and for some reason also Luxembourg.

The result clearly shows my mind is that of a Valley girl who thinks about chicken, the weekends and Luxembourg.

Now I’m practically convinced that I am what would happen if Morrissey and Cher from Clueless had a child.

What do you think about most?

β™₯Lauren

18 Responses to “Something to talk about”

1. Ruby Tuesday November 5, 2013 at 10:20 am #

Now I have to do a wordle. I’ve looked at my tag and category clouds before, but not in a long time. When I get my wordle done, I’ll be sure to tell you, because I know your mind won’t rest easy until I do! ;)

• Viciously Sweet November 5, 2013 at 2:45 pm #

Oh it won’t! I’m totally anticipating your wordle.
      I hope has exceptional verbage!

• Ruby Tuesday November 5, 2013 at 4:29 pm #

I can’t make it work! I enter in my URL and click “Submit” and nothing happens! Crankiness. :/

• Viciously Sweet November 6, 2013 at 4:44 pm #

Noooo! That is unjust!
        I will see what I can do!

edit: ruby tuesday word cloud

• Ruby Tuesday November 6, 2013 at 10:04 pm #

Oh my gosh, Lauren, you are absolutely the best! I still don’t get why I have no success (except when I paste text into the box), but you made me a wonderful Wordle! I’m also a little confused about the “ve”. One of the Canvas authors made one for that site, and I have no idea what it is, but clearly it’s my fault!

Thank you again, you really are such a lovely lady! I have to display it somewhere now. And I LOVE the colors and font you chose! β™₯

• Viciously Sweet November 7, 2013 at 9:25 am #

Oh it was no problem making it for you!
        And I have no idea about the “ve” maybe you say “oy vey” more than you think :)

• Ruby Tuesday November 7, 2013 at 9:39 am #

LOL, I may! Funny thing is, one of the Canvas bloggers made one from that site, and “ve” was the biggest “word” on it! I know I have the most posts on that site of any of the authors, but I certainly don’t have more than all of the rest combined! Thank you again, because it was so very sweet of you to do. :)

• Viciously Sweet November 8, 2013 at 5:55 pm #

I think you need to investigate this “ve”. And it was super fun to help you wordle… especially because the site was shunning you :)

2. The Cutter November 5, 2013 at 11:04 am #

Based on the “chicken” maybe you’re more like the love child of Cher and Frank Purdue?

• Viciously Sweet November 5, 2013 at 2:44 pm #

Hahahahaha. You are such a cut-up, Cutter!
      And I like that combination. I think this may be added to my resume.

3. kellml289 November 5, 2013 at 12:46 pm #

haahah I love it. And I love that chicken is like, huge.

• Viciously Sweet November 5, 2013 at 2:43 pm #

I felt at first that I should be so ashamed of it… but it was so funny I had to share.
      Apparently chicken is like, totally pertinent to my existence.

• kellml289 November 5, 2013 at 7:07 pm #

It’s pretty damn important apparently! I did my blog and the results were “like really just and OCD” for my BIGGEST words. Someone has a really good vocabulary. <– This Kid.

• Viciously Sweet November 6, 2013 at 4:45 pm #

Like really?
        Well now I don’t feel so alone in my usage of “like”.
        Maybe we are really just like awesome!

4. Chuck Gibbs, RN November 6, 2013 at 9:13 pm #

No chicken on my wordle (actually I just sat at a blank sheet with markers until it was kinda colorful and just full).

• Viciously Sweet November 7, 2013 at 9:22 am #

Nice Chuck!
      But if you want your use of “chicken” in your writing you are going to have to put together a Rocky like montage and have a wing full of determination :)

5. Edwin November 7, 2013 at 7:04 pm #

Chicken is essential.

• Viciously Sweet November 8, 2013 at 5:57 pm #

I think so! Today actually at lunch, my coworker stole some chicken from my plate. It was only allowed because he’s my friend… But still it made me sad.