Button Day

12 Nov

My birthday is on Saturday…. I’m still deciding what I want to do!

But the only thing I know I want to do is post this drawing I never posted last year about my birthday also being the national day of buttons….

Fun Fact: National Button Day is America’s 24th favorite holiday!

Which is an amazing story solely because I love buttons. I even have a glass jar full of them.

And I love even more that Professional Eric super despises buttons.

Also I am in a mad scramble to start work on the remaining goals I have for my 27th year:

♥ Make a store of my doodle stuff (I just started working on this yesterday)

♥Get and learn how to play a ukulele (Um I may need more than 4 days on this one, but I’m going to Hawaii in December)

♥ Pass my architectural exams (This definitely won’t happen in 4 days but I just bought some study material)

♥Get my masters… Well now I know where I want to go… now it’s just the working on getting there.

I still have time though!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Lauren

6 Responses to “Button Day”

1. Chuck Gibbs, RN November 13, 2013 at 1:39 am #

Indeed, many happy returns of the day on your buttony birthday. Have fun Hawaian-style and hula ’til the cows come home. Store-bought doodles? Fascinating. What will they think of next !

• Viciously Sweet November 14, 2013 at 11:03 am #

Thanks Chuck!
      And truth I’m a classic procrastinator so making lists of goals is always good for me… But, I usually get distracted and end up doodling anyways.

2. Cakes McCain November 18, 2013 at 9:51 am #

Happy Birthday! (Sorry this is late!)
    btw…. I saw this and thought of you!!! xo

• Viciously Sweet November 18, 2013 at 9:08 pm #

Not a problem Cakes! I hadn’t even made my birthday post yet!!!
      Thanks so much for thinking about me, especially when you see such a fun thing! I think I’m going to buy that actually!

• Cakes McCain November 19, 2013 at 2:22 pm #

That doddle of you on the elephant was your best ever!!! It was so vivid it made me picture Indian printed fabric in the background and hear Indian music!!!! xo

• Viciously Sweet November 20, 2013 at 9:47 am #

Thanks Cakes!
        What a wonderful compliment. I was thinking of that too when I was drawing it… so totally a successful drawing!