Utility clothes

13 Jan

Today I want to share with you my most versatile present given to me this Christmas.

The pajamas my mother bought me.

You may say… Have you given up on life? How are pajamas the most versatile thing given to a girl who seldom wears pants and is usually coated in jewelry?

Well… Let me tell you. They are roughly 3 sizes larger than  I usually wear. And I can comfortably fit 2 cats in them with me…

So basically now I have clothes that I can fit roughly 20 lbs of additional animal, and at least 1 cooler loaded to the brim with Dr. Pepper and protein bars.

While running around the house stuffing assorted pillows, animals, and pottery in there with me I realized they could provide me with a new type of lifestyle:

And we could all live in there in peace and harmony!

I can now camp across America in a very delightful way… the only thing is I need pajamas that are meant to fit on just a person too.

And don’t for one second think that I didn’t want to call friends and make a blanket fort town with this as it’s foundation.

Troy and Abed of Community in possibly the one size larger pajama set. Image coutesy of Community Wiki.

♥Lauren

8 Responses to “Utility clothes”

1. Cakes McCain January 14, 2014 at 1:51 am #

(Beware of mumus. Women over 40 and depressive types have been known to GROW into them.)
    My mother always bought me clothes too large. It used to baffle me because I never understood if it was because she thought I was a lot larger than I was or just never paid attention. Then again she’d always offer me food with raisins and buttered cheese sandwiches – both of which have sickened me since the dawn of time. Ah well… Moms.

• Viciously Sweet January 14, 2014 at 2:49 pm #

Oh yeah, I have just planned on not wearing them at all. I just have them in my drawer should she just so happen to snoop through my things… seriously Moms!
      But the sheer size of them is truly something to experience. I hope all is well with you Miss Cakes!

• Cakes McCain January 17, 2014 at 2:56 pm #

Just some literary laryngitis is all! I’ll be back!

• Viciously Sweet January 17, 2014 at 4:20 pm #

That’s good, and alliterative, and kind of scary all at once.

2. The Cutter January 14, 2014 at 7:18 am #

You should actually sew a cooler into the PJs and patent them. Who wouldn’t want that?

• Viciously Sweet January 14, 2014 at 2:50 pm #

I could line the thing with a fridge. I can imagine the infomercials…. are you ever hungry in bed and the fridge is just too far? Jam-fridges can help you get that midnight snack you crave only $29.99 and if you call now you can get 2!

3. Charley Frank Gibbs February 12, 2014 at 10:03 pm #

What’s a mermaid need jammies for? Anyway, don’t know how I missed this post earlier. Hope the PJ-for-1 crisis has resolved. And how many penguins can you get in the cooler with the Dr. P/snack bars?

• Viciously Sweet February 17, 2014 at 4:30 pm #

You are very right, mermaids are actually not very fond of pajamas. But the pajama crisis is resolved because my mother never sees how much I am not using them. :)