Things Just keep Getting Better!

15 Mar

I thought the best thing about today is that I’m wearing a dress… but much like that song they play on “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” Things have just got so much better!

Today is a DOUBLE POST KIND OF DAY!

-I got to briefly reenact West Side Story with a coworker. I’m talking about choreographed knife fights in the office people!

-One of my bestie’s, Christine likes an outfit I drew her in so much she wants to make it in real life!

-I have not had a Bird Man Dream since Tuesday!

-I got to eat barbecue potato chips at lunch (If you can’t tell yet, I’m easily amused.)

– I’m featured as today’s Crazy Chick on Lafemme’s Crazy Chick’s Club, which is a hilarious blog that is good for all the people!

I really am most excited about the last one… Even though those chips had a lot of barbecue powder on them!

Anyways! Today I say thanks so much for interviewing me Lafemme! And Let’s hear it for the weird girls… because we’re taking over!

Let's get really weird!

♫Lauren

10 Responses to “Things Just keep Getting Better!”

1. Lafemmeroar March 15, 2012 at 4:40 pm #

Yay for the weirdos … we’re one of a kind … :)

• Viciously Sweet March 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

You got that right! And it’s our time to frolic in the sunshine.. until we trip, and cause something catastrophic to happen.

2. Jen and Tonic March 15, 2012 at 6:18 pm #

WOOHOOOOOOO! You totally deserve to have the most rockinest stuff you happen for you.

3. Jen March 18, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

This post has an air of “Revenge of the Nerds” about it….lets start a new movement “Revenge of the Weirdo’s.” I feel its so much more inclusionary.

PS Is Doodle Lauren eating mint choc chip ice-cream? I wish real Jen was eating it, right now. :)

• Viciously Sweet March 20, 2012 at 11:38 am #

You totally got my ice cream correct…Mint chocolate chip is the best ice cream ever! I hear its what winners like to eat!

4. The Hook March 21, 2012 at 11:29 am #

Cool poster!

5. www.RoseRibbon.com March 27, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

Hi there! My name is Pam, and I found you through the Crazy Chics Club! Nice to “meet” all of you! I thought I would stop by and say hello (I’m a little behind on reaching out to new members, SO sorry).

Love what I’ve seen on your blog so far, so I’ve subscribed. Us Crazy Chicks have got to stick together! Can’t wait to read more. Xoxo Pam

• Viciously Sweet March 28, 2012 at 8:23 am #

Hi Pam!
      I’m glad the CCC has let us find each other. I hope you enjoy all the silliness on this blog! And really enjoy the network of the Crazy Chicks Club!