This weekend was all about Mother’s and such. So shout out to all you mothers out there (that made me feel like I was on TRL). But this weekend also held other precious events like the 30th birthday of the most darling of all Nancy’s.
So today I will share with you 10 awesome facts about Nancy:
1. She is the master of buffets, this girl knows about eating all the delicious foods while still eating ample servings of vegetables, fruits and the incredibly necessary cake.
2. There is no one else I could imagine being fake engaged to on Facebook but her… we like when people congratulate us.
3. Nancy always fights for her rights. Every time there is something that just isn’t right, Nancy will be there with rationality and spicy anger. She is like a Magical Tangier Avenger. If she were a super heroine I think her name would actually be “The Tangy Avenger”
4. When we combine our artistic powers together we either get the best thing ever… or the most terrifying project you have ever seen. There is no middle ground. And no I cannot post pictures of our creations due to an agreement with Nancy, but I can say it does have giraffes.
5. She is a third degree Toast Master. She even as a Toastmaster made a speech about toast, while wearing a toast pin. That is like the matrix of toasts…
6. She is one of the funnest people to giggle around the world with. We were so famously giggle-glued to each other in college that people would interchangeably confuse us.
7. Sometimes if you convince her, she wears color… lately she’s been like a primary color dream.
8. She has no problem being a goof. Please refer to the picture of her in a Mickey Mouse hat holding a dinosaur in the sidebar of this site.
9. She wins awards like crazy. One of the awards she won was being the best project partner I had in school. I think she may be more proud about her work awards though.
10. Nancy may be a psychic because she always has things figured out before anybody else. (Also see #3, because this may be her secret power).
There are so many other rad things to add about Nancy, but I do not want to incriminate anybody. Especially myself. Rock on Tang-a-lang! And have the best birthday week ever!
6 thoughts on “Happy Tang-iversary!”
Everybody should have a nancy.
I agree, but they are very rare.
You have truly been blessed to have so many cool friends!
Thank you! I totally agree!
You really do have the coolest friends, but that’s probably because you’re so awesomesauce yourself. I need to hang out with you guys!
If you are ever in the LA area… it’s on!
Much like a light switch, switched to ON!