That’s What Friends Are For…

17 May

Much like a Dionne Warwick jam, it is really great to spend time with your friends. Especially if your friend is Rupert Evert singing “I say a Little Prayer For You”. Oops wrong song reference… and on the note of Rupert Evert, I sent him a friendship bracelet in 1998 and he’s never gotten back to me. He must be so excitedly wearing it that he forgot to send a thank you.

As always I digressed.

But this weekend a conversation happened between me and Christine that just shows you the magic of friendship. And if it were crafted into a 2 hour movie… it would win all the awards.

I present to you today’s doodle:

I imagine the movie based on this doodle starring Kate Winslet and Penelope Cruz, in the roles they were born to play.

However I would like to point out today is Amber’s birthday and she will have a smashing doodle on this page tomorrow. Happy Birthday Am-bear.
I am just too busy with all this work silliness to make a proper doodle today… but oh tomorrow there will be doodles!!!!
♫Lauren

6 Responses to “That’s What Friends Are For…”

1. Sword-chinned bitch May 17, 2012 at 3:40 pm #

I love your doodles! They’re so original!

• Viciously Sweet May 21, 2012 at 1:55 pm #

Thank you so much! I make them with all the giggles I have in my brain!

2. Cakes McCain May 19, 2012 at 1:50 pm #

I sent a letter to Matt Dillon when I was 10 and he never got back to me either.
    snobs. ;)

• Viciously Sweet May 21, 2012 at 1:57 pm #

I know! I think Matt Dillon is totally missing out on your letters… you probably could have made him squeal with giggles… Oh, wait your writing does that to me :)

3. Jen and Tonic May 22, 2012 at 9:19 pm #

Even before I opened the e-mail, I was singing the Dionne Warwick song.

Spending time with your friends is the BEST.

• Viciously Sweet May 23, 2012 at 9:01 am #

I know! Especially when your friend doesn’t judge you for listening to cheesy musics!
      That night was like the most boring of confessions, it was not even close to anything Usher would be telling…