Midnight Train to Camelot

5 Jul

My Imagination is still on its trip around the universe. So making doodles has been very hard to do.

I have had to come up with a series that I think I will start tomorrow to power up the good old noggin, and yes it will involve some of the girliest movies under the sun…

Today’s doodle is going into the Lauren’s Big Musical Pun Box… and much like My Hall and Oates joke… it is probably funny to only me and 4 other people… so without ado here’s my totally relevant (if this were the 1970s) Gladys Knight and Pips joke:

pip it up!

Here’s a song to listen to while you stare at my spot on Gladys Knight costume:

And why is there no mash-up on the internet of Gladys Knight as a knight already? I’m disappointed in the other weird people out there.

First I had to make the Significant Otter and now this… come on!
♫Lauren

9 Responses to “Midnight Train to Camelot”

1. kawashimadesigns July 5, 2012 at 6:12 pm #

those back up dancers got soul!

• Viciously Sweet July 6, 2012 at 8:21 am #

Yes! And they had magic too when they had to dress up like wizards!

2. TharpSter July 5, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

Hmmmm. A pink set of knights armor. I think I’ve almost seen it all.

• Viciously Sweet July 6, 2012 at 8:22 am #

Do you think Gladys Knight as a knight would wear plain old silver metal? I just couldn’t imagine it :)

3. kelsgonebush July 8, 2012 at 2:13 am #

Ok I’m guilty as charged I’m not quite sure who the hell Gladys Knight is .. ;) I wanted to let you know I have kind of nominated for one of those bloggy awards ;) if you want to check it out here is the link http://kelsgonebush.com/2012/07/08/ooooh-my-first-blog-award/ Cheers Kel Xx

• Viciously Sweet July 9, 2012 at 8:45 am #

It’s okay Gladys Knight is like a singer from 40 years ago. I am just a really lame joke maker! Thank you so much for the award I have to get going on those things!

• kelsgonebush July 10, 2012 at 8:46 pm #

Whew , glad I’m not just behind the times .. or am I .. depends on how you look at it haha ;)

No worries love your blog – It took me ages to get to that post and that’s just one award ! So I don’t blame you for procrastinating lol :)

4. La La July 10, 2012 at 8:24 am #

That is one of my favorite videos. I love Gladys (and what a great name, I want to name my daughter Gladys and have her be the only baby Gladys).

• Viciously Sweet July 10, 2012 at 4:44 pm #

Yay, that video is the most fun! And Gladys is a great name… I only know one girl named Gladys who is my age and she is bonkers good at everything she does. Also she has a great sense of humor… because she has never hit me for asking where her pip’s are at :)