Are you there imagination?

29 Jun

I have been a little out of sorts lately. I think it’s because I need to watch cheesy romantic comedies, and eat ice cream (hello, weekend). I need to embrace the things that make me, the giggly Lauren I am. Instead of avoiding them like I have been doing for the last few weeks. I like being silly and this doodle just illustrates the point (that was a pun):

Have a snazzy weekend! I know I’m going to!
♫Lauren

8 Responses to “Are you there imagination?”

1. Sword-chinned bitch June 29, 2012 at 5:14 pm #

Enjoy your cheesy romantic comedies and ice cream this weekend — sounds like a nice plan for getting back on the beam! :)

• Viciously Sweet July 2, 2012 at 2:01 pm #

It was I felt super lucky to have all sorts of great friends who didn’t’ even mind watching old reruns of “Lois & Clark” this weekend… it was fantastic!

2. Cakes McCain June 30, 2012 at 2:15 am #

that’s adorable!

3. kawashimadesigns July 1, 2012 at 5:31 am #

I nominated you for the “Very Inspiring Blog Award” http://doodledad.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/very-inspiring-blogger-award/

4. Jen July 3, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

First of all…you can totally pull of the Princess Leia look. Secondly, I think we must be going through the same life crises. I hope you did find your inspiration…from Obi Chickens or otherwise. Mmmm, Obi chicken…sounds delicious.

• Viciously Sweet July 5, 2012 at 5:00 pm #

I think I’m going to immerse myself in a 2 week happy cleanse. I think that I couldn’t possibly be bummed about anything after that!
      I hope you find your sunshine too Jen!