Corny Jokes with Lauren: Vol. 1

1 May

Oh, hey there internet!
Happy First day of May. I’m sure everyone was enjoying all those Justin Timberlake jokes about “it’s going to be May.” But now that we are firmly planted in May… I think we all need a chance to have a highly specific giggle about an 1980s Pop/Rock group “Hall and Oates.”

And yes, just in case you were wondering I’m taking that joke on my new comedy tour called “Things only I find funny”…

Wait, Daryl Hall is totally into this joke too:

It's so true... hahaha. *clap clap*
-- Daryl Hall
photo by: by Matthew Becker

Change that tour title to “Things that Daryl Hall and I think are funny.”

Also here’s the song because I assume you are singing it by now anyways:

♫Lauren

17 Responses to “Corny Jokes with Lauren: Vol. 1”

1. I Made You A Mixtape May 1, 2012 at 2:36 pm #

LMAO! Right on! Just my kind of comedy!

2. Jen and Tonic May 5, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

Oh god….a Hall & Oates joke. I may be in love with you.

• Viciously Sweet May 5, 2012 at 5:17 pm #

I’m so glad someone else likes my highly specific humor!

Oh Jen, You! You make my dreams come true!

• Jen and Tonic May 5, 2012 at 5:21 pm #

You’re such a Rich Girl, Lauren.

• Viciously Sweet May 7, 2012 at 2:30 pm #

Did you just take it there? Well Jen, I can’t go for that.

3. Jen and Tonic May 8, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

Oh, Lauren…these Private Eyes, they’re watching you.

4. The Hook May 9, 2012 at 5:30 am #

My favorite band! Did you see the boys on “The Voice”?
    They’re aging well – Hall is 65 – and the crowd still loves them. I think they’d love your joke; send it their way!

• Viciously Sweet May 9, 2012 at 9:25 am #

I did watch them on the Voice! I also laughed when I saw Hall in his sunglasses on stage. I felt like my joke was totally spot on!

5. Cakes McCain May 9, 2012 at 12:32 pm #

OMG I love that! I think i was like 10 when that came out!!! tx for the smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Viciously Sweet May 9, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

I’m so happy it made you smile!
      I hope you travel around today with a little bit of Hall & Oates in your heart :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Midnight Train to Camelot « Viciously Sweet - July 5, 2012

[…] doodle is going into the Lauren’s Big Musical Pun Box… and much like My Hall and Oates joke… it is probably funny to only me and 4 other people… so without ado here’s my […]