Doodler’s Anonymous

30 Oct

So the Professional moratorium on my mischief has not been successful. Telling me that I have to be good is like asking me to be bad. And it’s totally my own fault, I give into the temptation of me.

So anyways as certainly as my cubicle neighbor has a Gangnam problem, I have a problem with the good old paper and pen. I just realized I have nearly filled my 2012 doodle sketchbook. that is 176 pages front and back… and 1-4 doodles per page side. I only have 7 pages left, and the front inner cover and back cover are already filled.

Hi I’m Lauren, and I have a doodling problem:

I would get help… but I’d rather just draw about it

Lauren

6 Responses to “Doodler’s Anonymous”

1. workspousestory October 31, 2012 at 1:26 am #

That’s not such a bad problem to have ;)

• Viciously Sweet October 31, 2012 at 9:09 am #

True story.
      I can’t get arrested for doing it in public… unless it’s on someone else’s properties… or person.

• workspousestory October 31, 2012 at 9:37 am #

Or it’s 18+ content drawn in a kindergarten.

Just thinkin…

• Viciously Sweet October 31, 2012 at 11:40 am #

True. I will try not to do that… too obviously :)

2. Jen and Tonic October 31, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

“Hi, my name is Lauren, and I’m addicted to doodles.”

“Hi, Lauren.”

• Viciously Sweet October 31, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

At my worst I started doodling in the morning and when I finished it was a week later… Oh the erasers that passed on, and the colored pencils… Oh the colored pencils!